Paragon Engineering and Management is a professional consulting company that was established in 2014, specializing in construction management, program management, project / design management, environmental, and Information Technology (IT) services for Education, Aviation, Ports & Harbors, Transportation (Highways/Bridges/Rail), and Public Works / Utilities programs.
We’re a solutions-based company with the technical expertise and provide excellent service with great results. We have never waivered in providing exceptional client services with a professional approach. Paragon is well known as a company that is reliable, delivers projects on time and within budget, has an outstanding safety record, and adheres to the highest ethical standards. Our proven record of overcoming engineering and environmental challenges has not only earned us the reputation of being dependable but also resulted in well-established client relationships.
Paragon has the following Disadvantaged Business Entity (DBE), Small Business Entity (SBE), Minority Business Entity (MBE), Woman Owned Business Entity (WBE), and Los Angeles County Community Business Enterprise (CBE) certifications:
- California Unified Certification Program (CUCP) DBE Certification, # 39365
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) SBE Certification # 5546
- California Department of General Services (DGS) SBE Certification # 1276586
- The Port of Long Beach (POLB) SBE Certification # 26707
- Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) SBE Certification
- 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541611 Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 561320 Temporary Help Services