AutoCAD Drafter (Closed)
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – Maintenance & Operations
Salary Range: $53.0K to $62.4K annual base salary plus benefits
Number of Positions: Two
• Performs on-site inspections and collects data on, inventories, and categorizes District spaces, utilizing provided standards.
• Maintains and updates District site plans and records through the computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system software (AutoCAD Map Based).
• Prepares information and reports related to Building components identified at sites, buildings and spaces (e.g., Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, etc.)
• Develops and maintains AutoCAD drawings, incorporating architectural and building components from existing hard copy drawings and enters information into CAFM.
• Assists District facilities staff in inputting building component information into the District Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (IBM Maximo Based).
• Ensure all documentation is scanned, filed, stored and/or otherwise archived.
• Performs related duties as assigned
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
3 or more years full time paid professional experience in drafting that included the use of at least one AutoCAD design software Application
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering; Interior Design; or any construction related course; and Information Technology. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday February 27, 2019 @ 3:00pm (no late submissions accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: LAUSD AutoCAD Drafters
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Week of 3/11/19
INTERVIEW: Week of 3/18/19
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Week of 4/1/19
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com