Scheduler III (Closed)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Regional – Valley/Central/South
Salary Range: $119.3K to $140.4K annual base salary, depending upon experience
• Coordinate the preparation of project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies
• Perform contractor schedule reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance
• Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget and schedule
• Perform time impact analysis on schedule fragments
• Participate in change order negotiations
• Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses
• Identify schedule related problems which arise during project execution and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions
• Conduct construction/project site visits for progress reporting.
• Review contractor’s weekly and monthly schedule progress, prepare narrative of findings, submit and present to management for decision making
• Review and evaluate contractor recovery schedules.
• Perform cost analysis in support of design and construction phases of capital projects
• Analyze actual expenditures versus budget performance
• Prepare cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections
• Understand, interpret and apply contracts, policies and procedures within Build LACCD guidelines.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10 years of experience in project or program scheduling on large construction programs
• Advanced proficiency in specified software including, but not limited to, Primavera Scheduling Software, MS Office Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Theories, principles and practices of cost engineering and scheduling.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related field. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
• Flexibility in schedule and transportation to work at multiple sites based on assigned schedule and duties
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday March 11, 2019 @ 3:00 pm (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Scheduler III
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of March 18, 2019
Interviews: Week of March 25, 2019
Number of positions: Up to 2
Anticipated Start: March/April 2019
Recruitment No.: SAC-218
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org