Field Supervisor (Closed)
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – Maintenance & Operations
Salary Range: $81.3K to $96.7K base salary plus benefits
Positions Open: Plumbing (2), HVAC (3), Roofing (3)
• Identifies and collects building component data on systems installed at District sites.
• Uses various computer formats to enter data (e.g., Tablets, laptops, Smartphones, etc.).
• Identifies building systems that are hidden behind walls, ceilings and floors by using knowledge and hands-on field experience in the following trades: Plumbing, HVAC, and Roofing
• Assesses the overall condition and remaining service life of building system components based on construction experience and personal hands-on knowledge, including installation and repair. Applies direction and guidance in determining RSL Values specific to LAUSD from FCA Unit leadership.
• Works collaboratively with other trade surveyors to gather quantities, measurements, boilerplate information, etc., as needed and directed.
• Conducts/supports ad hoc surveys related to District sites and buildings as needed.
• May supervise the performance of staff and survey participants as needed; serve as a resource to staff.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management.
• Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree must have at least 19 years of experience. Four of the nineteen years may be substituted for the required degree on a year for year basis.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 15 years full time hands-on, journey-level experience in on any of the following trades:
Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry/General Construction, HVAC, Roofing
• Experience working on commercial and/or public/educational facilities can be included in the experience qualifications.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Tuesday July 25, 2017 @ 12:00 noon
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAUSD Field Supervisor
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Week of 8/7/17
INTERVIEW: Week of 8/14/17
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Week of 8/21/17
Resumes submitted for the calls listed below will not be accepted for consideration in this call as these resumes have already been submitted and reviewed and were not selected:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org