Administrative Assistant I (Closed)
Administrative Assistant I – Closeout Coordinator
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary Range: $44.2K to $52.0K annual base salary, depending upon experience
Openings/Duration: 2 openings / 90 days
Assist the Construction and Design departments in all phases of the Project Closeout process. Document control for DSA drawings sheet submissions, Project team as-built drawings, file as-builts, specifications, invoicing, correspondence and closeout warranties, manuals and reports for current and past projects into a suitable searchable file structure.
• Reports to Closeout Manager
• Coordinate and assist the Closeout Manager on daily work flow issues.
• Work with CPT follow up on all financial contract closeouts.
• Work with Operational Closeout staff to verify as-builts as verified by consultant.
• Assist Operational Closeout staff to verify fixed assets are correctly recorded and submitted to district for SAP.
• Visit multiple colleges and assist CPT with archiving as necessary.
Phase I Closeout
• Assist in verification of receipt of all required documentation from vendors.
• Work with colleges to verify receipt of requirement documentation.
• Generate spreadsheets and reports on completeness of documentation.
Phase II Closeout
• Work with CPT on correct documentation.
• Work with PMO to verify all closeout checklists are received.
• Work with PMO to verify all correct documentation has been received.
• Generate spreadsheets and reports on the completeness of documentation.
Design Team Coordination
• Work with Design Team Lead on the Districts design file storage location.
• Relocation of the final as-built CAD and BIM files to a collaboration folder.
• Generate spreadsheets and reports on the completeness of the design-related closeout project files.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Basic understanding of the design and construction process
• Knowledge of word, excel, adobe
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of architectural and engineering drawings
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Tuesday June 19, 2018 @ 11:59 am (no late submissions will be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Administrative Assistant I Closeout Coordinator
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of June 25, 2018
Interviews: Week of June 25, 2018
Number of positions: 2
Anticipated Start: July 2018
Duration: 6 – 9 Months
Recruitment No.: SAC-173
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “Apply For Job” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org