Administrative Assistant I (Closed)
Administrative Assistant I (Receptionist)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Program Management Office (PMO)
Salary Range: $44.2K to $52.0K annual base salary, depending upon experience
The Administrative Assistant I performs general administrative duties and serves as the first point of contact for visitors and callers at the Project Management Office.
- Answers and directs incoming telephone calls and takes messages.
- Welcomes and directs guests and visitors to the Program Management Office.
- Issues & keeps track of guest access badges. Maintains guest access badge log
- Orders new badges for incoming staff and collects badges from outgoing personnel.
- Maintains conference room schedules and books meetings:
- Manages conference room calendars
- Confirms recurring reservations
- Reschedules any conflicting meetings
- Receives office deliveries and directs deliveries to respective department.
- Places service calls to building/facilities management.
- Maintains program-wide Personal Time Off (PTO) calendar and log.
- Updates contact directories.
- Prepares and sends mail/FedEx as needed.
- Works with Office Manager to maintain inventory and order supplies.
- Assists Executive Management Team on ad-hoc assignments as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Previous administrative work or internship experience.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday December 11, 2018 @ 12:00pm noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Administrative Assistant I
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of December 17, 2018
Interviews: Week of December 17, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: December 2018 – January 2019
Recruitment No.: SAC-207
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com