Administrative Assistant II (Closed)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
Assignment: Los Angeles World Airports
Salary: $54.1K to $60.3 annual salary depending upon experience
Essential Job Duties
• In accordance with established procedures, perform a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, and data collection tasks for supervisor.
• Perform various administrative, clerical, data collection, data entry, and report writing tasks.
• Receive direction from immediate supervisor in completing non-routine assignments.
• Gather statistics and general data; review and combine this information into established reports for use internally
• Scan, fax and bind documents, reports, and proposals as required.
• May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative-style word processing.
• May be responsible for verifying data gathered, such as matching supplier invoices against file copies.
• Distribute reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Originate correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of immediate supervisor.
• Prepare general correspondence and maintains general files.
• Answer telephone, take and relay messages, screen callers and direct calls accordingly.
• Receive, sort, and distribute mail.
• May establish and maintain records of equipment, including a log of equipment service dates. May initiate requests for service.
• May coordinate physical space requirements for the supervisor. Initiates requests for computers and telephones as appropriate.
• May periodically prepare an occupancy report by project or gather information to complete staffing reports, as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Maintain an organized work space by keeping documents and supplies properly stored.
• May represent immediate supervisor at project-related or other meetings as directed.
• Contribute to the advancement of PDG’s goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Self-starter, multi tasker.
• Ability to bring assignments to completion independently.
• Ability to work in a high volume, dynamic team environment.
• Proven record of accomplishments of office administration.
• Flexible attitude to changing conditions.
• Accountable and dependable to follow through with tasks/project.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of software is required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills and the utilization of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, is required.
• Prolog experience.
Professional Experience Level/Other Qualifications
• Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
• A working knowledge of PDG policies and procedures is preferred.
• High school diploma (or equivalent) and three to five years of relevant work experience
• May assume other duties as required/needed.
• May work overtime.
• May be required to work various shifts as needed.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday January 3, 2018 @ 3:00pm (no exceptions for late submissions)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAWA Administrative Assistant II
Recruitment # PC0589
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org