Asset Move Coordinator I (Closed)
ASSET/MOVE COORDINATOR I
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary: $73.2K to $91.5K annual, depending upon experience
Provide support as needed to the Asset Management Team to complete asset management functions such as new asset tagging and asset surplus disposal. Responsibilities include daily administrative duties, scheduling and project oversight assistance, project team communication and coordination, database updates and general project support.
• Asset Management Coordination services as necessary to assist the Asset Management department with all asset related activities. Responsibilities include scheduling of crews and providing oversight during new asset tagging activities and asset surplus activities in all District locations. Services shall be provided at the direction of the Asset Manager (AM) and the Manager of the Relocation Project Management team in conjunction with the Relocation Project Managers (RPMs).
• Assist with the development of project schedules related to surplus preparation, surplus relocation, new asset tagging and monitor progress with crews to ensure projects are completed within schedules provided by the RPMs and CPTs. Assist with coordination and scheduling of asset crews as necessary to complete the work.
• Provide assistance as necessary during the RFID asset tagging process including crew oversight in the field for all new product received at all District locations, tagging report preparation, and subsequent data input into SAP for all asset record updates.
• Assist with asset surplus process for all projects on a District-wide basis to ensure assets no longer being used are removed in accordance with District policies and procedures from sale to donation to deconstruction services. Process includes crew oversight during relocations, preparation and posting of assets in District’s authorized system.
• Provide oversight for all sold asset auctions at all District locations, as necessary. In the event of unsold auctions, coordinate assets for donation or deconstruction as necessary. Prepare all paperwork as necessary to comply with District policy and procedure.
• Handle all administrative asset management tasks including but not limited to: document scanning, filing, data entry and meeting minutes recording.
• Utilize current handheld technology to assist with new asset tagging, physical inventory, asset record updates and surplus preparation.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong administrative and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
• Good people skills to manage daily asset and move crews in the field.
• Proficiency Microsoft Office and related spreadsheet, and database software.
• Flexibility in schedule and personal transportation required to work at multiple locations based on assigned schedule.
• 3 years of related experience in construction related projects including furniture, fixture and equipment placement, relocations, and/or asset management.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
• Knowledge of FF&E and procurement processes.
• Public Works experience.
• Accounting experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday July 29, 2015 @ 3:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: LACCD Asset Move Coordinator I