Asset / Move Coordinator I (Closed)
ASSET/MOVE COORDINATOR I (RELOCATION PROJECT COORDINATOR)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / PMO, Regional
Salary Range: $81.3K to $95.6K annual base salary, depending upon experience
Supports the Relocation Project Management (RPM) team at multiple campuses as needed in Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) activities for all new, renovated and swing space projects which includes assistance in programming, specification, budget tracking, procurement coordination, scheduling with the construction team, installation, and punch list activities. Supports the RPM team in move management activities relating to move scope creation, bidding, analysis of bids, budget tracking, move coordination and scheduling, onsite move oversight and punch list activities to ensure complete functional occupancy of new and renovated buildings.
- Support the Furniture/Equipment/Relocation Project Management Services with emphasis in FF&E selection, procurement coordination and purchasing for all such areas as identified by the District to provide college the FF&E and move-in/relocations management services. Responsibilities include strategic oversight of all FF&E procurement, FF&E Installation, Pre-move, Move, and Post move/Close-
- out phase activities for specified assigned projects. Services shall be provided at the direction of the College Project Director (CPD) and the Manager of Relocation Project Management team.
- Assist with the procurement and purchasing of FF&E using best-value and/or low bid public contracting.
- Support budget and schedule tracking efforts for FF&E and moves, and meet with relevant Project Architects (A/E), Project Managers, and BUGs, to be able to prepare office layouts and work with the occupants to plan furniture and equipment relocation of existing to the move location. Work with vendors and/or movers to assist with filling in equipment and furnishings where there are gaps. Coordinate and prepare a list of all new furniture and equipment needed for the project.
- Assist with the timely and successful FF&E installation, punch-list sign-off and transition during swing space, relocation and/or move into new buildings.
- Support the procurement of specialty contractors or Movers for installations, delivery, and/or connections not covered by the FF&E vendors. Create detailed scope of work for Task Orders for Contractors/Movers as necessary.
- Support the RPM in the working with the Project Interior Designer and the BUG user groups to select and prepare a list of all furniture and equipment needed for the project.
- Assist in the onsite unlocking of all areas requiring access by the movers and others during the Pre-Move, Move, Installation and Post Move/Close-Out Phases and for the re-securing all such areas.
- Assist in the coordination of all furniture and equipment deliveries with PMs, CPDs, Facility Directors, and BUGs if applicable; work closely with Asset Management Team to coordinate all asset tagging and disposition requirements, and Warranty Program Managers and other members of program staff working towards close-out of projects.
- Maintain all FF&E, move management, moving and storage related documents, including proposals, purchase orders, packing slips, time cards, shipping documents, freight bills, and invoices and submit to the CPD in written form.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma.
- 4 years of related experience in Interior Design, Construction, Engineering, Moves/Relocations, Facilities, or Furniture, Fixture and Equipment coordination/procurement.
- Ability to read architectural and furniture drawings.
- Knowledge of furniture and equipment specifications and procurement.
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be onsite at multiple colleges.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Flexibility in schedule and transportation to work at multiple locations based on assigned schedule.
- 4 year Degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Construction/Project Management, Facilities Management or related area required.
- Procurement, sourcing or asset management experience.
- Public Works experience.
- Knowledge/proficiency in AutoCAD software.
- Certification/Membership with CID, IIDA, AIA, IFMA, LEED.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday December 21, 2020 @ 9:00am (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Asset/Move Coordinator I
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of December 28, 2020
Interviews: Week of January 4, 2021
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: January 2021
Recruitment No.: SAC-284
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com