Asset – Move Coordinator II / RPM (Closed)
Asset – Move Coordinator II Relocation Project Management
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary: up to $100.4K annual depending on experience.
• In accordance with department established procedures, manages processes and databases for the purpose of tracking furniture and equipment procurement, purchase orders, and financial closeouts in support of the Relocation Project Management, Asset Management and Procurement teams.
• Position Description:
• Support Manager of Move/Relocation Project Management (RPM) and Asset Management Teams with daily duties such as scheduling meetings, events and conference rooms; creating reports, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, memo and letters; calendar tracking; vendor correspondence; invoice tracking spreadsheets; special RPM projects; and other activities as required.
• Track absences for all RPM and Asset Management team staff, review weekly timesheets, and review monthly labor logs for accuracy prior to supervisor review.
• Administer program database for tracking of the FF&E Proposed Board Actions (PBA) through to Purchase Orders issuance, distribute daily PBA reports to RPM Team, and run special reports from database as required.
• Administer program database for all FF&E Master Agreements and maintain accurate information for all fields, such as, vendor name, contract number, vendor contact information, contract minimums and maximums, expiration dates, etc. Export data and reports as required for use by the RPM Team.
• Provide research and analysis for FF&E and Move Services contracts, Board of Trustee action items, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, and invoices to ensure all expenditures are accurate and match in all related systems.
• Support RPM and Asset Management Team as required with daily inquiries and requests regarding FF&E Purchase orders, invoices, financial close outs, surplus auctions, etc. Create and maintain schedules for the Relocation Project Coordinator who assists the RPMs at multiple colleges.
• Support Procurement group with weekly meeting agenda, meeting minutes, follow up on outstanding Procurement items for RPM team, research and track financial close outs, and other projects as required.
• Support Asset Management with asset surplus activities including translation/communication with vendors.
• Support Accounting Group with bi-weekly review and quality control check of all final invoices prior to issuance to the District for signature.
• Support Program Compliance Manager with scheduling meetings and Compliance Trainings, creating manuals, and miscellaneous correspondence when requested.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• 5-10 years of experience in administrative capacity
• 4 years of related experience in Move/Relocation Management, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Procurement, and/or Facilities Management related jobs.
• Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong administrative and analytical skills.
• Strong proofreading and editing skills. Attention to detail.
• Proficiency Microsoft Office and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
• A working knowledge of Procurement and Move/Relocation Management.
• 4 year bachelor’s degree.
• Public Works experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday August 27, 2014 @ 12:00 noon
Please email cover letter, resume (up to 3 pages length), and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: Asset / Move Coordinator II