Asset / Move Coordinator (Closed)
ASSET / MOVE COORDINATOR I
Client / Project: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / Program Management Office (PMO)
Salary Range: $81.3K to $95.6K annual base salary, depending upon experience
In accordance with department established procedures, manages processes and databases for the purpose of tracking furniture and equipment procurement, relocations, purchase orders, and financial closeouts in support of the Relocation Project Management, Asset Management and Procurement teams.
- Support Manager of Move/Relocation Project Management (RPM) and Asset Management Teams with daily duties such as scheduling meetings, events and conference rooms; creating reports, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, memo and letters; calendar tracking; vendor correspondence; invoice tracking spreadsheets; special RPM projects; and other activities as required.
- Track absences for all RPM and Asset Management team staff, review daily and monthly labor logs for accuracy prior to supervisor review.
- Administer program database for tracking of the FF&E Purchase Order Requests and Financial Close-outs, and run and distribute special reports from database as required.
- Administer program database for all FF&E Master Agreements and maintain accurate information for all fields, such as, vendor name, contract number, contract description and details, vendor contact information, contract minimums and maximums, expiration dates, etc. Export data and reports for use by the RPM Team.
- Manage smart Excel combined template tool for the creation of Quote Cover Sheets, Purchase Order Requests, Packing Slips, and Financial Close Outs for RPM team.
- Provide research and analysis for FF&E and Move Services contracts, Board of Trustee action items, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, and invoices to ensure all expenditures are accurate and match in all related systems.
- Support RPM and Asset Management Team as required with daily inquiries and requests regarding FF&E purchase orders, invoices, financial close outs, surplus auctions, etc. Create and maintain schedules for the Relocation Project Coordinator who assists the RPMs at multiple colleges.
- Support Procurement group with weekly meeting agenda, meeting minutes, follow up on outstanding Procurement items for RPM team, research and track financial close outs, and other projects as required.
- Support Asset Management with asset surplus activities including communication with vendors.
- Support RPM Team with Accounting efforts and provide research on FF&E invoices, packing slips, and back-up documentation.
- Support Program Management Office functions and facility issues, working with day porter to maintain smooth operations. Submit work orders for needed repairs for appliances, furniture, building operations. Assist with office staff relocations, floor plan and signage updates.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma
- 5-10 years of experience in administrative capacity.
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative and analytical skill.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills. Attention to detail.
- Flexible to the changing environment and varying priorities.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio) and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- 2-4 years of related experience in Move/Relocation Management, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Procurement, and/or Facilities Management related jobs.
- Proficiency in PMIS, Uii, and other relevant databases
- Public Works experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday May 10, 2021 @ 12:00 noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Asset / Move Coordinator I
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of May 17, 2021
Interviews: Week of May 24, 2021
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: May – June 2021
Recruitment No.: SAC-296
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org