Business Analyst I (Closed)
BUSINESS ANALYST I
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) – Program Management Office (PMO)
Salary Range: $77.8K to $91.5K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Assist Accounting Manager with analyses of ongoing financial activity for the Bond Program.
- Prepare and/or review vendor files or other supporting documentation for vendor payments.
- Conduct regular review and analysis of detailed transactions residing in the Bond program Accounting software (Deltek Costpoint).
- Assist Accounting Manager in identifying errors and develop innovative approaches to minimize risk of repeat discrepancies.
- Develop new reports to help provide transparency into Bond Program expenditures.
- Review Bond Program invoices and process approved payables per accounting procedures.
- Enter invoice payment requests into program accounting software.
- Communicate with applicable construction and professional services vendors as needed.
- Identify discrepancies or inconsistencies and resolve expeditiously.
- Reconcile financial accounts.
- Assist in processing of general contractor’s payment analysis.
- Analyze monthly accounting reports in order to maintain expenditure controls.
- Work directly with outside team members on cost and invoice commitments and expenditure matters.
- Prepare and process journal entries.
- Work effectively with other department personnel in order to resolve any invoice payment issues and obtain signatures of authorization on invoice matters.
- Evaluate and ensure bond compliance in regards to payment requests.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to work with business enterprise software
- Ability to perform historical trend analysis
- Ability to create and analyze reports
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- One year of work experience
- Bachelor degree in business
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday March 11, 2020 @ 8:00am (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Business Analyst I
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of March 16, 2020
Interviews: Week of March 23, 2020
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: April 2020
Recruitment No.: SAC-264
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com