Business Analyst I (Closed)
BUSINESS ANALYST I
Client / Project: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / Project Management Office (PMO)
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: $77.8K to $91.5K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Assist Accounting Manager with analyses of ongoing financial activity for the Bond Program.
- Work directly with other bond program team members on cost and invoice commitments and
- expenditure matters.
- Work effectively with other bond program personnel in order to resolve any invoice payment issues
- and obtain signatures of authorization on invoice matters.
- Evaluate and ensure bond compliance regarding payment requests.
- Review Bond Program invoices and process approved payables per accounting procedures.
- Enter invoice payment requests into program accounting software.
- Communicate with applicable construction and professional services vendors as needed.
- Prepare and/or review vendor files or other supporting documentation for vendor payments.
- Assist in processing of general contractor’s payment analysis.
- Analyze monthly accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Conduct regular review and analysis of detailed transactions residing in the Bond program systems
- Deltek Costpoint, Proliance, Uii.
- Assist Accounting Manager in identifying errors and develop innovative approaches to minimize risk
- of repeat discrepancies.
- Develop new reports to help provide transparency into Bond Program expenditures.
- Identify discrepancies or inconsistencies and resolve expeditiously.
- Reconcile financial accounts.
- Prepare and process journal entries.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work with business enterprise software
- Ability to perform historical trend analysis
- Ability to create and analyze reports
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- One year of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday September 15, 2021 @ 12:00 noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Business Analyst I
APPROXIMATE PROCESSING TIME:
Short list post: Week of September 20, 2021
Interviews: Week of September 20, 2021
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: September-October 2021
Recruitment No.: SAC-317
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org