Business Analyst III (Closed)
Business Analyst III
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District
Location: LACCD District Wide
Salary Range: $112.3K to $140.4K annual, depending upon experience
• Monitor Bond cash flow projections.
• Reconcile the multi-funded project expenditures on Cost Point at Project Management (PM) team with SAP system at District.
• Review multi-funded project expenditure claims of all 9 colleges for submission to State and other funding agencies.
• Calculate capitalization of fixed assets, interest capitalization, and depreciation of all bond projects.
• Review and reconcile the budget for all bonds with Program Management Office Team (PMO).
• Perform monthly bank reconciliation for all bonds.
• Coordinate with PMO team on income received or expense abatement related to Bond projects.
• Perform expenditure reconciliation for 9 campuses for all bond funding.
• Prepare month end Bond cash balances for Arbitrage calculation.
• Reconcile the monthly Energy project escrow Trust accounts.
• Follow up on clearing prior year outstanding reconciling expenditures items with PMO.
• Monitor specific bond projects to specific bond issuances.
• Monitor the expenditure of Taxable, Nontaxable and BAB bond projects.
• Reconcile Bond fixed assets on Cost Point and SAP asset management system.
• Perform any bond related task requested by Chief Financial Officer (CFO) team.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from recognized college or university.
• Minimum 15 years working with construction costs and budgets including Construction Budgets/Cost Controls and Change Orders.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience on a multi-billion dollar Construction Bond Program in Project Controls, Finance, or Accounting of a large multi-campus community college district.
• Proficient with Deltek-Cost Point system, UII database system, SAP accounting system, Microsoft Excel, and knowledgeable with PMIS system.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office and other popular business computer programs
• Effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments
• Demonstrate a reliable, responsive, and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday November 30, 2016 @ 3:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Business Analyst III
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org