CEQA Project Manager (Closed)
CEQA PROJECT MANAGER
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District –
Office of Environmental Health and Safety (OEHS)
Salary Range: $92K to $120K annual
1. Review and coordinate work conducted by CEQA Master Services Agreement (MSA) contractors in the areas of:
a. Notices of Exemption
b. Initial Studies
c. Negative Declarations / Mitigated Negative Declarations
d. Environmental Impact Reports
e. Risk Assessments of adjacent structures as identified by the California Department of Education such as pipelines, railroads, airports, freeways etc. during the assessment of new school sites or improvements to existing school sites
2. Assist in contract development, and oversight of MSA contractors.
3. Establish and maintain project budgets and schedules pertaining to CEQA projects and investigations.
4. Provide technical advice to OEHS Management in terms of oversight of CEQA MSA contractors as well as contractor budget and schedule control.
5. Preparation of LAUSD Board Reports, briefings and presentations.
6. Coordinate and attend community meetings pertaining to the CEQA process.
Ten (10) years experience managing the preparation of environmental planning documents.
• Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree
• CEQA regulations;
• Other federal, state and local environmental regulations;
• California Department of Education (CDE) – required environmental studies and checklists.
A degree in Environmental Planning is strongly preferred.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Tuesday June 10, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: CEQA Project Manager
At a minimum submitted resume must include detailed employment history with:
1) Name & Location of company or government agency
2) Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
3) Positions Held
4) List of Projects/Programs Managed including:
a) project value $$
b) location of assignment
c) roles and responsibilities
d) contribution to each project