Constructability Review Specialist- Mechanical (Closed)
Constructability Review Specialist- Mechanical
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – Project Execution
Positions: One (1)
Salary: $107.5K to $126.4K annual, depending upon experience
Supports the Design Manager and OAR during the preconstruction phase in the following efforts:
• Assists in defining and reviewing the Project Requirement Document scope of work and schedule including phasing and interim housing requirements
• Makes value engineering recommendations at the outset of the design
• Comments on the design professional’s deliverable identifying major errors and omissions in the progress plans
• Ensures that the most efficient and cost effective construction means and methods are incorporated into the design
• Prepares comprehensive constructability review of the 100% construction documents
Additionally, the Constructability Review Specialist shall coordinate the above efforts with the Design manager and the OAR in a collaborative way
• 20 years full time paid professional experience as a Project Superintendent for Mechanical/Plumbing Work on a public/educational facility construction and/or large commercial projects with full responsibility for coordinating complex projects with construction value of a single project in excess of $8M with a combined cumulative project value of $80M.
• Minimum of two (2) years college level coursework from a recognized college, university or trade school. Five (5) years additional experience may be substituted for the educational requirement.
• Completion of an apprenticeship program with the Union of Sheet Metal Workers or the Union of Plumbers, Fitters, Welders and HVAC Service Techs is required.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Monday January 25, 2016 @ 9:00am
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: Recruitment Number LAUSD CM-CRS-0116-01
Resumes submitted for the calls listed below for the Constructability Review Specialist position will not be accepted for consideration in this Call as these resumes have already been submitted and reviewed and were not selected: Recruitment No.’s CM-CRS-0415-10, CM-CRS-0815-23
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Week of 2/8/16
INTERVIEW: Week of 2/15/16
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Week of 2/29/16