Contract Administrator III (Closed)
Contract Administrator III
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary Range: $101.6K to $119.6 annual base salary
Openings: 1 opening
• Prepare and administer Request for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for Build-LACCD Projects
• Track all Requests for Clarifications (RFCs), submitted during RFQ/RFP process, distribute them to appropriate parties for response; prepare, edit and issue all Addenda.
• Coordinate pre-submittal conferences, interim interviews, proposer presentations, technical review sessions, proposal scoring sessions, debriefs and post award meetings for RFQs and RFPs.
• Review Statement of Qualifications submitted in response to RFQs, review initial proposals and Best and Final Offers submitted in response to RFPs for responsiveness and conformity.
• Prepare final contract documents, RFQ, RFP, General Conditions and contract templates.
• Prepare Proposed Board Actions (PBA) to request Board authorization to issue RFPs and contract award for Build-LACCD procurements.
• Review and comment on PBA packages as they are submitted. Refer questions and comments to the appropriate college project team for correction or clarification.
• Adjust and edit the procurement process and documents through legal research, lessons learned and coordination with Program Controls, Construction and Design.
• Other tasks as needed which may include but is not limited to: historical document research, creating presentation materials, providing procurement training and presentations, etc.
• Archive project documents.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• 5-10 years’ experience working with California and Federal public procurement, including alternate project delivery systems (Design-Build)
• Experience in Construction public works projects.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands.
• Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday May 2, 2018 @ 11:59 am (no late submissions will be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Contract Administrator III
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of May 7, 2018
Interviews: Week of May 14, 2018
Anticipated Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: May 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-172
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org