Contract Administrator III (Closed)
Contract Administrator III
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District
Location: Program Management Office, Downtown Los Angeles
Salary Range: $105.9K to $124.6K annual, depending upon experience
• Requests for Proposals/Qualifications – Prepare, issue and administer RFP’s and RFQ’s as required for consultant selections for specific projects and for development and maintenance of Multiple Award Task order Contracts (MATOC).
• Design Consultant Service Agreements – Prepare design agreements and amendments as requested by College Project Teams and as Board Authorization is granted. Coordinate submittal of contract exhibit forms with the College Project Team staff and the Design Consultant.
• Professional Services Agreements – Prepare professional service agreements and amendments, including all Task Order type agreements, assuring proper form and appropriate supporting documentation.
• Contracts Boilerplates/Templates – Contribute as a valued team member by making recommendations to existing boilerplates and suggesting new contract templates to streamline and/or strengthen the procurement process.
• Contract Administration – Maintain frequent communication and coordination regarding professional services contract matters with District and its Consultants, College Project Team Directors and staff, Program Management Design Group, Accounting, Project Controls and other Build-LACCD and District staff as the need arises.
• Tracking database entry – maintain contract Access database, notify College Project Teams of upcoming contract expiration dates and need for additional budget capacity.
• Task Orders – Review budgets, contract capacity, previous Board Approval, sequential task order issuance, bond eligibility and log & commit all Task Orders relating to: Move Management, Moving & Storage, Inspector of Record, Laboratory of Record, Estimating, Claims Consulting, Environmental and all other Professional Services contracts.
• Furniture Fixtures and Equipment Purchase Orders – Assign Purchase Order Numbers, Log and commit via our in-house Access Database.
• Information Technology (IT) – Assists others in development, procurement and administration of IT related procurements so that the services are procured timely and in compliance with District policy and guidance.
• Review and comment on Proposed Board Actions (PBAs) packages as they are submitted. Refer questions and comments to the appropriate College Project Team for clarification.
• Meeting Attendance – Attend and contribute to Weekly Contracts staff meetings and other Build-LACCD meetings as conditions warrant (i.e., Weekly Seniors Meeting, Program Coordination Meeting, Facilities Legal Meeting, etc.)
• Other Duties as Assigned – Demonstrate flexibility to work with other departments and/or District personnel to achieve the goals of the Build-LACCD program. Duties include, but may not be limited to, data analyses, benchmarking, market studies, and unique research.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working with California and Federal public procurement
• Experience in Higher Education Construction public works projects
• Experience working with RFPs, RFQ’s, Agreements, Amendments and Exhibits
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Proliance and Access Database.
• Ability to track and report on different phases of the contracting process
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands
• Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday January 20, 2016 @ 12:00 noon
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Contract Administrator III
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: January 25-26, 2016
Interviews: January 27-February 3, 2016
Anticipated Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: February 2016