Contract Administrator IV (Closed)
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR IV
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District
Location: LACCD Program Management Office, Downtown Los Angeles
Number of Positions: One (1)
Salary Range: $124.5K to $146.4K annual, depending upon experience
• This position is a Senior Contract Administrator position responsible for performing and supervising all types of procurement on the Program (e.g., construction, professional services, specialty services, FF&E, and lease agreements), and supervising and troubleshooting the Online Vendor Portal (PlanetBids).
• This position administers various procurements from conception through tender, Board approval, and contract execution, including but not limited to the following:
o Prepare and administer Request for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
o Track all Requests for Clarifications (RFCs), submitted during RFQ/RFP process, distribute them to appropriate parties for response; prepare, edit and issue all Addenda.
o Prepare final contract documents.
o Prepare Proposed Board Actions (PBA) to request Board authorization to issue RFPs and contract award. Refer questions and comments to the appropriate college project team for correction or clarification.
o Able to draft appropriate bidding and contract documents for unique procurements.
• Facilitate the purchasing of Furniture Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) for the Colleges:
o Responsible for all aspects of the procurement process including, planning, monitoring and reporting, and understanding all FF&E Purchasing Vehicles (e.g., master agreements, piggybacks, multi-agency agreements).
o Manage process to lease temporary structures for swing spaces and for college project teams.
o Process amendments for leases and manage contract changes.
o Receive requests from colleges of items to be purchased and send correspondence to vendors for quotes.
o Review Proposed Board Actions (PBA) for the purchase of FF&E.
o Manage the Purchase Order process from order to delivery.
o Participate in job walks (if required) at colleges.
o Work closely with the Relocation Project Managers (RPM) and user groups in regards to the procurement and purchase of FF&E required for each project.
• The Contract Administrator IV must be proficient with SAP and Access databases:
o Upload purchase orders into District ERP/SAP system and accurately identify assets by class and general ledger code.
o Technical expertise to advise the client on customization in the District SAP/ERP system.
o Review FF&E Purchase Orders using the approved checklist to ensure accuracy of: contacts & delivery dates, project numbers, project names, delivery address. etc.
o Coordinate with and test SAP customization with District SAP software developers.
o Understand asset values for reporting in SAP ERP system and update assets as required by educational code and District policy.
o Supervise SAP Specialist and troubleshoot SAP and Access databases as needed.
• Coordination with Foundation for California Community Colleges (FCCC) and other partner public agencies to create RFP and contracts beneficial to the best interests of the District.
• Assist the Director, Contract Administration to edit the Department Standard Operational Procedure through legal research, lessons learned and coordination with Program Controls, Construction and Design.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience working with State and Federal public procurement projects
• 5-10 years SAP experience; Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment planning, procurement and deployment; Professional Services requests for qualifications and requests for proposal experience; and Contract Management Experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands.
• Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in Construction public works projects
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
• Certificate in Government Contract Management
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday March 30, 2016 @ 12:00 noon
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Contract Administrator IV
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of April 4, 2016
Interviews: Week of April 4, 2016
Anticipated Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: April 2016