Contract Administrator V (Closed)
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR V
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) – Program Management Office
Salary Range: $120.2K to $141.4K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- This position is a Senior Contract Administrator position responsible for performing and supervising all types of procurement on the Program (e.g., construction, professional services, specialty services, FF&E, and lease agreements), and supervising and troubleshooting the Online Vendor Portal (PlanetBids).
- This position administers various procurements from conception through tender, Board approval, and contract execution, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and administer Request for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Track all Requests for Clarifications (RFCs), submitted during RFQ/RFP process, distribute them to appropriate parties for response; prepare, edit and issue all Addenda.
- Prepare final contract documents.
- Prepare Proposed Board Actions (PBA) to request Board authorization to issue RFPs and contract award. Refer questions and comments to the appropriate college project team for correction or clarification.
- Able to draft appropriate bidding and contract documents for unique procurements.
- Facilitate the purchasing of Furniture Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) for the Colleges:
- Responsible for all aspects of the procurement process including, planning, monitoring and reporting, and understanding all FF&E Purchasing Vehicles (e.g., master agreements, piggybacks, multi-agency agreements).
- Manage process to lease temporary structures for swing spaces and for college project teams.
- Process amendments for leases and manage contract changes.
- Receive requests from colleges of items to be purchased and send correspondence to vendors for quotes.
- Review Proposed Board Actions (PBA) for the purchase of FF&E.
- Manage the Purchase Order process from order to delivery.
- Participate in job walks (if required) at colleges.
- Work closely with the Relocation Project Managers (RPM) and user groups in regards to the procurement and purchase of FF&E required for each project.
- The Contract Administrator V must be proficient with SAP and Access databases:
- Upload purchase orders into District ERP/SAP system and accurately identify assets by class and general ledger code.
- Technical expertise to advise the client on customization in the District SAP/ERP system.
- Review FF&E Purchase Orders using the approved checklist to ensure accuracy of: contacts & delivery dates, project numbers, project names, delivery address. etc.
- Coordinate with and test SAP customization with District SAP software developers.
- Understand asset values for reporting in SAP ERP system and update assets as required by educational code and District policy.
- Supervise SAP Specialist and troubleshoot SAP and Access databases as needed.
- Coordination with Foundation for California Community Colleges (FCCC) and other partner public agencies to create RFP and contracts beneficial to the best interests of the District.
- Assist the Director, Contract Administration to edit the Department Standard Operational Procedure through legal research, lessons learned and coordination with Program Controls, Construction and Design.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience working with State and Federal public procurement projects
- 5-10 years SAP experience; Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment planning, procurement and deployment; Professional Services requests for qualifications and requests for proposal experience; and Contract Management Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands.
- Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Construction public works projects
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Certificate in Government Contract Management
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday September 17, 2018 @ 8:00am (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Contract Administrator V
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of September 18, 2018
Interviews: Week of September 24, 2018
Anticipated Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: September 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-199
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com