Contractor Administrator II – IV (Closed)
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR II – IV
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) – Program Management Office
Number of positions: 2
Salary Range CM I: $95.6K to $126.8K annual, depending upon experience
• Prepare and administer Request for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for Design-Build Projects
• Track all Requests for Clarifications (RFCs), submitted during RFQ/RFP process, distribute them to appropriate parties for response; prepare, edit and issue all Addenda.
• Coordinate pre-submittal conferences, interim interviews, proposer presentations, technical review sessions, proposal scoring sessions, debriefs and post award meetings for RFQs and RFPs.
• Review Statement of Qualifications submitted in response to RFQs for Design Build procurements, review initial proposals and Best and Final Offers submitted in response to RFPs for Design Build procurements for responsiveness and conformity.
• Prepare final contract documents, Design-Build RFQ, RFP, General Conditions and contract templates.
• Prepare Proposed Board Actions (PBA) to request Board authorization to issue RFPs and contract award for Design Build procurements.
• Review and comment on PBA packages as they are submitted. Refer questions and comments to the appropriate college project team for correction or clarification.
• Adjust and edit the Design-Build procurement process and documents through legal research, lessons learned and coordination with Program Controls, Construction and Design.
• Other tasks as needed which may include but is not limited to: historical document research, creating presentation materials, providing Design-Build training and presentations, etc.
• Archive Design-Build project documents.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10-15 years experience working with California and Federal public procurement, including alternate project delivery systems (Design-Build)
• Experience in Construction public works projects.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands.
• Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday August 2, 2017 @ 3:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Contract Administrator II – IV
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of August 7, 2017
Interviews: September 8, 2017 – August 18, 2017
Anticipated Number of positions: 2
Anticipated Start: August/September 2017
Recruitment No.: SAC-131
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org