Information Technology (IT) Project Manager (Closed)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) PROJECT MANAGER
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary: $145.6K to $182.0K annual, depending upon experience
The Information Technology Project Manager III (IT PM) is a technical manager, charged with leading the implementation of the bond-funded programs that are tied to SAP/Oracle ERP modules at LACCD. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for defining the business processes for successful implementation of Security based roles for LACCD and assuring that those roles are properly implemented for the CMMS facilities management system and Lenel physical security systems. This position will serve as a dedicated point of contact providing constant interactions with the District Office (ESC), IT Managers/Staff, Developers, Facilities Managers, Third-party Vendors, BuildLACCD and other designated staff to ensure both functional and technical designs requirements are met and the CMMS Phase 3 Program is successfully implemented and integrated with the Lenel systems District-wide. The IT Project Manager will manage the projects according to PMI industry best practices and BuildLACCD Standards. Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills are required. The integration interfaces are listed below but not limited to:
• SAP R/3 and ECC6
• Oracle Financials
• CCTV/IP Surveillance
• Access Control
• Intrusion Detection
• Wide Area Emergency Broadcast System
• Security Infrastructure oversight
• Voice and Data Systems
• Data Center
• Voice and Data Infrastructure Oversight
Audio Visual Systems
• Smart Classrooms
• Video Conferencing
• Training Rooms
• A/V Infrastructure oversight
* The list above is only a sampling of project types
• Successfully manage and execute 10-20 projects simultaneously, ranging in value and complexity from $10M to $20M each.
• Plan, Organize, coordinate, and report performance of bond-funded IT Programs to include cost and schedule.
• Identify risks and issues, create and help execute mitigation plans.
• Develop scope and specifications to support bond-funded IT Programs.
• Submit timely Program Management reports all project data accurately and in a timely manner.
• Successfully deliver bond-funded IT ERP Programs on schedule and within budget.
• Report and collaborate with the IT Projects Director and Program Management Office on all IT project matters.
• Successfully manage the implementation of the District-wide CMMS Phase 3 modules which includes but is not limited to:
o Plant Maintenance Time Clock
o Training Tool
o Mobile Security Tools
o Security Role Updates
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 20 years of experience in Management of multiple IT projects; experience within SAP/ERP programs.
• BA or BS in Computer Science or a closely related technical field.
• Strong hands on technical and functional experience of at least 10 full life-cycle SAP/Oracle ERP projects.
• Experience managing teams of up to 100 people.
• MBA, PMP or CSM
• Master’s in Business Administration
• A valid Certificate of Registration as Certified Software Manager (CSM)
• A valid Project Management Professional (PMP) credential or equivalent
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Monday August 10, 2015 @ 3:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: LACCD IT Project Manager