Junior Scheduler (Closed)
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – Program Support Services
Number of Positions: Two (2)
Salary Range: $88.5K to $104.0K annual base salary plus benefits
- Assists schedulers with program schedule updates while coordinating input from various Facilities teams.
- Analyzes schedules for proper use of program level standard codes, layouts and reports necessary to ensure data integrity.
- Performs QA/QC on P6 schedules and validates logic ties to ensure conformance with scheduling guidelines for various project types.
- Performs QA/QC on contractors’ schedule submittals for conformance with contract scope and terms.
- Reads drawings to determine if work is in or out of scope and understands terms and conditions of the contract to determine if any compensable or non-compensable time extensions have merit.
- Performs Critical Path and Earned Value analyses.
- Assists the scheduling team in reporting projects as necessary.
Three (3) years of full time paid professional experience responsible in Scheduling for an Owner or General Contractor, preferably on multiple educational facilities or public works projects.
- Proficiency in Primavera 8.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff.
- Superior organizational and planning skills
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday April 7, 2021 @ 12 noon (no late submissions accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAUSD Junior Scheduler
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Within 1 week from resume submission
INTERVIEW: Within 2 weeks from resume submission
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Within 3 weeks from resume submission
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org