Landscape Engineer Associate (Closed)
LANDSCAPE ENGINEER ASSOCIATE
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – Maintenance & Operations A/E
Salary Range: $79.5K to $93.6K annual base salary plus benefits
Positions Open: Two (2)
- Provide CAD assistance for in-house landscape design projects and greening projects.
- Provide design assistance for in-house landscape design projects and greening projects.
- Develop and process Design Service Proposals for landscape design projects.
- Project coordination with in-house design managers, engineers, and architects for landscape design projects and greening projects.
- Project coordination with LAUSD Technical staff, project planning staff, and Maintenance and Operations staff for design projects and greening projects.
- Project coordination with school principals, teachers, non-profit groups, and parent groups for landscape design projects and greening projects.
- Project coordination with task order architects, landscape architects, and engineers for landscape design projects and greening projects.
- Organize and maintain all project documents and pictures in project folders.
- Provide technical and project support using project tracking database.
- Pre-design site visits for landscape design projects and greening projects.
- Construction inspection site visits for all landscape design projects and greening projects.
- Deliver project documents to field supervisors.
- Assist in grant applications.
- Assist in compiling information/maintaining & updating greening database of garden projects.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years professional experience in landscape architectural design on commercial and public agency projects, specifically school or university projects.
- Experience with AutoCad design software system.
- Proficiency in computer office software (Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.).
- Experience with graphic design and rendering software (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, others).
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architect.
- Extensive experience in AutoCad and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Revit, Rhino and Lumion experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in hand drawing.
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Knowledge of planting design, materials, and technical aspects of landscape architecture.
- Review of construction documents, specifications and contracts.
- Construction administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday July 26, 2021 @ 12:00pm noon (no late submissions accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: LAUSD Landscape Engineer Associate
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Within 1 week after resume submission deadline July 26, 2021
INTERVIEW: Within 2 weeks after resume submission deadline July 26, 2021
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Within 3 weeks after resume submission deadline July 26, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com