Office Engineer (Closed)
Program: Port of Los Angeles
Positions: One (1)
Salary: $60.0K to $75.0K annual, depending upon experience
Port of Los Angeles – Berths 214 – 220 Redevelopment: enhancements to the existing 181 acre Berth 214-220 terminal. Construction and Post Construction phase.
Dredging; Underwater bulkhead; Landside 100′ gauge crane rail extension; Replace crane busbar; Reconfiguration and upgrade of switchgears and electrical substation; Alternative Maritime Power (AMP) Facilities; Provide sufficient power to accommodate (14) 100′ gauge single hoist cranes; Pavement resurfacing; Concrete runways’ Striping as required; Relocation and construction of DWP electrical equipment and fencing; Relocation, protection, modification, and/or removal of utilities, fire hydrants, lighting, and technical infrastructure as required.
• Five (5) years of experience with the management of construction projects.
• Experience with rail, wharfs, marine, heavy civil and electric related construction.
• Experience with Web-based construction management or Web-based collaboration systems.
Bachelors degree from a recognized college or university.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Friday June 26, 2015 @ 10:00am
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: POLA Office Engineer
At a minimum submitted resume must include detailed employment history with:
1) Name & Location of company or government agency
2) Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
3) Positions Held
4) List of Projects/Programs Managed including:
a) project value $$
b) location of assignment
c) roles and responsibilities
d) contribution to each project