Software/Database Coordinator (Closed)
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE/DATABASE COORDINATOR
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – Program Support Services
Number of Positions: One (1)
Salary Range: $79.5K to $93.6K annual base salary plus benefits
- Creates user Work Instructions and Cheat Sheets Project Management Software.
- Trains users in the proper use of various systems and new integrated processes.
- Tests integrations from user perspective and participates in software pilot.
- Administers Program Management Database with respect to security and user profiles, custom fields, status and form.
- Organizes software needs, devise solutions, and maintain software and hardware systems.
- Develops and modifies custom reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years full time paid professional experience with large scale construction data integration efforts involving an Enterprise Program Management Software.
- Minimum 5 years full time paid professional experience in data processing and software management within construction projects.
- Knowledge of construction organization, terminology, financial structure and workflow.
- Experience in writing technical work instructions and training construction personnel at various levels in a project team.
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or Information Technology
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday February 22, 2021 @ 12 noon (no late submissions accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAUSD Program Management Software/Database Coordinator
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Within 1 week from resume submission
INTERVIEW: Within 2 weeks from resume submission
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Within 3 weeks from resume submission
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org