Program Scheduler (Closed)
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – Program Support Services
Salary Range: $107.8K to $126.8K annual base salary plus benefits
- Develops and maintains program schedules; identifies relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction of various types
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program issues while administering best practices and standards
- Performs needed QA/QC on program schedules to conform with program goals for various project types
- Solicits accurate and timely schedule updates from project team while performing schedule impact analyses, and makes recommendations
- Performs QA/QC on contractor schedule submittals for conformance with contract. Reviews critical path, cost loading, resource loading of man-hours, schedule content, recovery schedules, use of logic relationships and lags, constraints and milestones.
- Performs schedule Time Impact Analysis for any change orders that affect the construction schedule. Conducts schedule negotiations with the OAR and the contractor for any delay time settlements.
- Performs Critical Path analysis and Earned Value analysis.
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for large complex multi-year projects
- Prepares ad-hoc reports as directed by management
- Eight (8) years full time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in any course, but with additional two (2) years of experience in Construction Scheduling to compensate for the required education.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday January 30, 2019 @ 3:00pm (no late submissions accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: LAUSD Program Scheduler
Approximate Processing Time:
Shortlist: Within 1 week from resume submission deadline
Interview: Within 2 weeks from resume submission deadline
Selection Notification: Within 3 weeks from resume submission deadline
Note: Resumes submitted under the following program scheduler calls will not be accepted as these have been reviewed but not shortlisted: *CM-PS-1018-31 *CM-PS-0618-19 *CM-PS-0318-09 *CM-PS-0418-13
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com