Project Coordinator I (Closed)
Project Coordinator I
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District
Location: Los Angeles City College
Postiions: One (1)
Salary Range: $59.0K to $69.5K annual, depending upon experience
This position will provide support to the College Project Team (CPT) and will be located Los Angeles City College.
• Oversees the review, approval, and payment processes of contractor and consultant monthly payment applications, including detailed reviews of the IOR and LOR invoices, by liaising with the appropriate internal and external parties.
• Logs invoice data into program management software system (Proliance).
• Assists Project Controls staff in preparing documents for PMO/District monthly reports and other PMO Controls requirements.
• Assists in providing general accounting and administrative support to the College Project Team as directed.
• Assists in preparing documents and files as required for project closeout including DSA closeout, financial closeout and PMO/District closeout.
• Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must have keyboarding/computer experience
• Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience working on construction management programs and/or on a construction job site
• 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday December 9, 2015 @ 12:00 noon
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Coordinator I
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of December 14, 2015
Interviews: December 14, 2015
Anticipated Start: December 2015