Project Coordinator I (Closed)
Project Coordinator I (Labor Compliance Admin. Assistant)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Program Management Office (PMO)
Salary Range: $54.4K to $64.5K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Provide general administrative support to the Labor Compliance and Project Labor Agreement (PLA) team.
- Prepare and submit PWC-100 to the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR).
- Work with contractors to complete and/or revise document submittals.
- Review job site worker interviews with certified payroll records.
- Input, track, and maintain Contractual Withhold of Payments, and DIR/DLSE (Division of Labor Standards Enforcement) issued Civil Wage and Penalty Assessments.
- Coordinate with campus teams to obtain accurate project information.
- Assist PLA team to coordinate with contractors and union/trust funds in regards to PLA requirements including fringe benefit contribution.
- Generate Program’s local worker hire reports utilizing project records.
- Maintain and complete third-party requests for local unions, trust funds, joint-labor management committees, general counsel, DLSE, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain, track and transition all department project files and archive PLA/Labor Compliance files as necessary.
- Utilize LCP Tracker to review documents, generate notices to contractors, and prepare reports.
- Occasionally travel to storage location to obtain archived documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Required Qualifications
- Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration and be able to use and operate standard equipment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess valid California driver’s license and able to travel.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word).
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge and experience in PLA, Labor Compliance, or construction Project Management.
- Previous experience with LCP Tracker.
- Proficiency in Spanish language.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday September 10, 2018 @ 3:00 pm (no late submissions can be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Coordinator I – Labor
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of September 17, 2018
Interviews: Week of September 17, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: September 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-192
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org