Project Coordinator I – III (Closed)
Project Coordinator I-III (Cost Management)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District
Location: Program Management Office,/Program Controls downtown Los Angeles
Project Coordinator I: $59.0K to $69.5K annual, depending upon experience
Project Coordinator II: $69.5K to $83.0K annual, depending upon experience
Project Coordinator III: $83.0K to $98.6K annual, depending upon experience
• Monitor the overall integrity of the College project budget and forecast in accordance with approved standard operating procedures
• Provide quality assurance to College functional staff regarding all financial tracking and cost performance
• Conduct cost variance analysis of reported data to identify trends and mitigate potential budget impacts
• Review, analysis and oversight of monthly cost reports and monthly progress reports
• Evaluate staffing plans, identify any excessive peaks and make recommendations for peak leveling
• Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget/timetable
• Review financial section of the Proposed Board Actions for accuracy
• Review invoices for compliance and proper coding in accordance with encumbrances
• Review task order requests, change orders and amendments to ensure budget availability, accurate cost coding and reporting
• Interact with various technical discipline leads to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that may impact the budget
• Ensure implementation of BuildLACCD policies, procedures and plans regarding cost management of capital projects with multiple funding sources
• Provide interface support and respond to all College requests for all financial information
• Serve as central receiving point for all financial matters for assigned College(s)
• Travel to offsite project locations as required
• Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
Experience utilizing Microsoft Office, DELTEK, Proliance, Data-Warehouse and other systems used by the LACCD Program Management Office or similar program.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 to 10 years minimum recent professional experience in project controls on a construction program.
• BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related degree. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
• Knowledge of theories, principles and practices of cost/schedule management
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements and situations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Tuesday November 23, 2015 @ 12:00 noon
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Coordinator I-III
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of November 30, 2015
Interviews: Week of December 7, 2015
Anticipated Start: December 2015