Project Coordinator I / Labor Compliance (Closed)
Project Coordinator I / Labor Compliance
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary: up to $57.6K annual depending on experience.
The LCP Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative functions supporting the LACCD LCP team including but not limited to word processing, preparing and maintaining spreadsheets and tracking pertinent department timelines and responsibilities. Duties also include fielding telephone calls, scheduling LCP meetings, filing and data entry
• Provide general administrative support to the Labor Compliance team.
• Provide technical administrative support to the Labor Compliance Analyst which includes the general preparation of LCP audit files.
• Prepare and submit PWC 100 to the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) for processing.
• Maintain and complete third-party requests for local unions, trust funds, joint-labor management committees, general counsel, and other stakeholders.
• Preparation and issuance of Notice of Audit, Request for Documents, Scheduling of Pre-Withhold Meetings, and scheduling of worker complaint interviews with auditors.
• Input, track and maintain Requests for Investigations, Contractual Withhold of Payments, and updates and distributes Case Status Logs.
• Maintain and track all Notice of Withholdings, Request for Forfeitures, and DIR/DLSE issued Civil Wage and Penalty Assessments.
• Maintain, track and transition all department project files and archive LCP files as necessary.
• Collect, log and disburse payments for back wages, penalties and training funds.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration and be able to use and operate standard office equipment at a level generally acquired through five (5) plus years of related experience.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
• Preferred Qualifications:
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Thursday August 21, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Project Coordinator I (Labor Compliance)