Project Coordinator I / Utilities (Closed)
PROJECT COORDINATOR I / UTILITIES COORDINATOR I
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Los Angeles Trade Tech College
Salary Range: $58.3K to $68.6K annual base salary, depending upon experience
The Utilities Coordinator works closely with the BIM Manager and the Los Angeles Community College District on the BuildLACCD program
- Monitoring and reconciling the design, construction, and facilities submittal data related to underground utilities for all LACCD college campuses.
- Managing and updating the Build-LACCD underground utilities CAD database as needed to maintain accurate, current files.
- Coordinating with PMO/CPT/contractors/designers/architects/facilities to ensure utilities CAD database reflects current information.
- Reviewing underground utilities submittals for conformance to BuildLACCD and LACCD standards.
- Enforcing current Build-LACCD standards.
- Site walks and spot checking of project sites. Including but not limited to LIDAR scanning, GPR surveying, GPS surveying and site photo-documentation.
- Working with GIS Coordinator as requested for field verification of utility information.
- Travel to all Build-LACCD and LACCD project sites to provide QA/QC and field data collection.
- Provide support to BIM team as requested by BIM Manager.
- Provide support as needed to LACCD District Staff and LACCD College Project Teams for retrieval of database information.
- Requested support includes but is not limited to:
- Document Control
- BIM reviews
- Scope development
- ESRI ArcGIS
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years of experience relative to the position.
- 2-year technical degree in a related field.
- General engineering knowledge related to underground utilities.
- S. in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or related field.
- Working knowledge to perform modeling and coordination tasks within AutoCAD.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday November 6, 2019 @ 9:00am (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Utilities Coordinator I
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of November 11, 2019
Interviews: Week of November 11, 2019
Number of Positions: 1
Anticipated Start: November 2019
Recruitment No.: SAC-245
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com