Project Coordinator II (Closed)
Project Coordinator II
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) Southwest College Campus
Salary Range: $62.4K to $78.0K annual base salary, depending upon experience
• Provide all general administrative support to the College Project Team including correspondence processing and distribution, routine filing, and maintenance of office supply stock levels.
• Coordinate arrangements for meetings and training as required.
• Provide administrative support by conducting research, assisting on the preparation statistical reports, and handling information requests.
• Process RFIs, change orders, and other construction related documents
• Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control
• Review, proofread, and edit documents
• Preparing and documenting meeting minutes
• Assists in review Bond Program invoices and process approved payables per accounting procedures
• Assist in processing of general contractor’s payment analysis
• Enter invoice payment requests into program tool (Proliance)
• Communicate with applicable program construction and professional services vendors as needed
• Identify vendor billing discrepancies or inconsistencies and resolve expeditiously
• Assists in contracts/task orders/purchase orders financial close out process
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must have keyboarding/computer experience
• Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Experience working on construction management programs and/or on a construction job site
• 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday May 21, 2018 @ 3:00pm (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Coordinator II
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of May 23, 2018
Interviews: Week of May 28, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: May-June 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-176
(See instructions provided above to submit resume, do not use the “Apply For Job” tab shown below)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com