Project Coordinator II – West LA College (Closed)
PROJECT COORDINATOR II
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), West Los Angeles College
Salary Range: $66.3K to $78.0K annual base salary, depending upon experience
• Provide all general administrative support to the College Project Team including correspondence processing and distribution, routine filing, and maintenance of office supply stock levels.
• Coordinate arrangements for meetings and training as required.
• Provide administrative support by conducting research, assisting on the preparation statistical reports, and handling information requests.
• Process RFIs, change orders, and other construction related documents
• Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control
• Review, proofread, and edit documents
• Preparing and documenting meeting minutes
• Oversees the review, approval, and payment process of contractor and consultant monthly payment applications, including detailed reviews of the IOR and LOR invoices, by liaising with the appropriate internal and external parties.
• Logs invoice data into program management software system (Proliance).
• Assists Project Controls staff in preparing documents for PMO/District monthly reports and other PMO Controls requirements.
• Assists in providing general accounting and administrative support to the College Project Team as directed.
• Communicate with applicable program construction and professional services vendors as needed
• Identify vendor billing discrepancies or inconsistencies and resolve expeditiously
• Assists in contracts/task orders/purchase orders financial close out process
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must have keyboarding/computer experience
• Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Experience working on construction management programs and/or on a construction job site
• 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday May 7, 2019 @ 3:00 pm (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Coordinator II
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of May 13, 2019
Interviews: Week of May 13, 2019
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: May/June 2019
Recruitment No.: SAC-227
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org