Project Coordinator II – Encumbrance Specialist (Closed)
PROJECT COORDINATOR II – ENCUMBRANCE SPECIALIST
Client / Project: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / Program Management Office
Number of positions: 1
Salary Range: $71.6K to $81.1K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Review all encumbrances in the Project Management System (Proliance).
- Confirm data entry is correct and proper documents have been uploaded.
- Coordinate with College Project Management Teams and various Departments at the Program Management Office if corrections are required.
- Confirm sequencing and format of entries to ensure proper integration into the Financial Management System for timely vendor payments (Deltek CostPoint).
- Analyze integration issues when they occur and coordinate with the College Project Management Teams, Contracts Department, Accounting Department, Program Controls Department, and IT Department to resolve the integration issues between the Project Management System and the Financial Management System.
- Manage certain encumbrance related forms and update as needed.
- Reporting as needed on status of encumbrances.
- Provide administrative support to the Contracts Department as needed.
- Other activities as needed or directed by the Director of Contracts.
- Associate’s degree in Business or Accounting related field or 3 years of related experience.
- Strong attention to detail while processing large volumes of entries.
- Ability to learn and adhere to program processes.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and good multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting related field.
- Experience with project management systems or financial management systems.
- Auditing experience in a similar or related field.
- Familiarity with contracts and related documents.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday July 27, 2021 @ 12:00 noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Coordinator II – Encumbrance Specialist
APPROXIMATE PROCESSING TIME:
Short list post: Week of August 2, 2021
Interviews: Week of August 2, 2021
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: August 2021
Recruitment No.: SAC-308
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org