Project Coordinator II (Closed)
PROJECT COORDINATOR II
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
This position will provide support to the College Project Teams (CPT) and will be located at one of the 9 LACCD campuses.
• Provide all general administrative support to the College Project Team including correspondence processing and distribution, routine filing, and maintenance of office supply stock levels.
• Coordinate arrangements for meetings and training as required.
• Provide administrative support by conducting research, assisting on the preparation statistical reports, and handling information requests.
• Process RFIs, change orders, and other construction related documents
• Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control
• Review, proofread, and edit documents
• Preparing and documenting meeting minutes
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must have keyboarding/computer experience
• Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Experience working on construction management programs and/or on a construction job site
• 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
$49.5K to $79.5K annual, depending upon experience
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Friday November 7, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Project Coordinator II