Project Coordinator IV (Closed)
Project Coordinator IV Labor Compliance Officer
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) Program Management Office (PMO)
Salary Range: $104.5K to $122.7K annual base salary, depending upon experience
The Labor Compliance Lead provides senior level management, oversight and assistance to the LACCD Labor Compliance Department overseeing the daily operations of the Department. The Labor Compliance Lead will act as the main interface of the program ensuring good relations with the state agencies, unions, construction associations and stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance of organizational policies and procedures including developing and/or revising policies and procedures, implementing standard operating procedures, and creating training manuals.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of the day-to-day operations of the Department and oversee 3-4 direct reports.
- Create and maintain healthy relationships with stakeholders, contractors, and building/construction trade organizations.
- Provide solid operational insight to the LCP Department for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Review project audits and submissions and review notices sent to contractors on behalf of the Labor Compliance Program.
- Attend hearings and legal proceedings as the LCP Department representative.
- Maintain working relationship with the Department of Industrial Relations, including the review of all decisions and determinations issued by the DIR.
- Review and keep current with all upcoming and new legislation and analyze their effect on the LACCD LCP program and projects.
- Conduct labor compliance training classes/seminars for stakeholders, program employees, contractors and the building/construction trade associations.
- Coordinate with PLA Administrator regarding Labor Compliance related issues.
- Assist the Community Economic Development department with local hire reports.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience managing large Public Works Labor Compliance Programs. Must have extensive experience with large program public works prevailing wage enforcement, analysis, auditing, supervisory and administrative skills.
- Must exhibit knowledge of employment practices in the construction industry and demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the California Labor code and Code of Regulations and Labor Compliance Programs.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree from a recognized college or university.
- Preferred coursework in business, law, public administration, communication or education.
- An MBA or Masters from a recognized college or university is preferred.
- Experience / knowledge of LCPTracker (the programs current online CPR system)
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Friday June 15, 2018 @ 8:00am (no late submissions will be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Coordinator IV LCO
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of June 18, 2018
Interviews: Week of June 25, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: June/July 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-183
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “Apply For Job” tab shown below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com