Project Manager I (Closed)
Project Manager I
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District
Location: LACCD District Wide
Salary Range: $123.1K to $153.9K annual, depending upon experience
• Research/troubleshoot special Bond projects for the Director/Executive Director as needed.
• Research, analyze and provide projections of square footage changes to the colleges, resulting from completed and projected Bond projects, using FUSION, college and Bond data, Research, analyze and provide projections of cost per square foot changes to the colleges, resulting from completed and projected Bond projects, using FUSION, District expenditure reports, college input and Bond data.
• Using Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA) standards formula, FUSION data, college input and Personnel Commission data, provide reports indicating the level of staffing needed for Custodial, Grounds and Trades personnel in the college Maintenance & Operations Department, as a result of Bond construction.
• Serve as liaison for issues and information relating to the Bond Program between the Vice Presidents of Administrative Services, the Facilities Directors, the Operations Managers, the District Office and the Program Management Office (PMO), including Bond problems with District systems.
• Serve as liaison for issues and information relating to the Bond Program between the PMO and the Vice Presidents of Administrative Services, the Facilities Directors, the Operations Managers, the District Office and the PMO.
• Responsible for the administration of the 40J Storm Water account. This includes working with the
• Consultant and the Colleges to identify projects, compliance with current storm water regulations and legal requirements for storm water. Facilitate storm water project development, funding and implementation. Assist colleges and College Project Teams with the implementation of storm water projects and storm water regulations.
• Coordinate the development of Storm Water Management Plans for college projects, in conjunction with Storm Water Regulations, ensuring college/district compliance and solving non-compliance issues and practices.
• Ensure the District’s Real Property files are maintained with up-to-date acquisitions by adding the Property Deeds and other vital information to the Real Property files and Property Logs as new properties are procured with Bond funds.
• Research and prepare the APPA Facilities Performance Indicators (FPI) report using District Budget documents; FUSION; knowledge of district budget systems; knowledge of district personnel practices and regulations; knowledge of district procurement regulations for Bond construction projects; and knowledge of College Shared Governance philosophy and practices.
• Meet with the College Facilities Directors, Operations Mangers and other facilities personnel for input into the development and implementation of Bond related data for the Computer Maintenance Management System.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Master’s Degree in Education, Administration or Business.
• Experience working with large public agencies
• Experience working in large educational infrastructure bond programs
• Knowledge and 8 years’ experience in using and applying California Community College Space
• Software Data Base (FUSION) to various Bond studies.
• Knowledge of and 8 years’ experience in applying Community College District financial data to determine the operating costs of new buildings.
• Experience in using Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA) Standards regarding levels of staffing for maintenance and operation of facilities.
• Experience in using Excel and SAP.
• 8 years’ experience in managing a Storm Water Program for compliance with multiple locations.
• Understanding of the processes of a decentralized system (for multiple locations) with centralized guidance.
• Preparation and submittal of the APPA Facilities Performance Indicators (FPI) Report for multiple locations.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office and other popular business computer programs.
• Effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments
• Demonstrate a reliable, responsive, and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday November 30, 2016 @ 3:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Manager I
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com