Project Manager IV (Closed)
Project Manager IV (College Project Director)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) – West Los Angeles College
Salary Range: $176.8K to $208.0K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Lead a project management and construction team in accordance with district and program
- policies and procedures for College construction bond operations.
- Train team on all LACCD and PMO policies and procedures
- Follow and successfully execute program Quality Management System
- Report and collaborate with Program Management Office on all project matters
- Review and develop contract documents
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and report performance of College Project Management team
- and construction projects.
- Identify risk and create risk mitigation plans successfully
- Documents and reports all project data accurately and in a timely manner
- Create and present project and college data clearly to multiple stakeholder groups
- Successfully manage and execute 10 to 40 projects simultaneously, ranging in construction value and complexity from $10M to $80M each.
- Successfully delivering construction projects on schedule and within budget
- Coordination of budget and schedule information with the Relocation Project Manager regarding FF&E, Asset Disposition/Surplus, and Relocation
- Successfully closeout projects to include DSA closeout and PMO/District closeout
- Tracks all project status and provides management reports relative to overall progress relative to construction project delivery schedules
- Tracks status and provides management reports relative to scheduling, cost control, staffing and other related construction contract requirements
- Reviews and inspects construction site offices to assess performance of construction teams and adherence to legal requirements
- Reviews recommended actions in resolving disputes relative to construction projects
- Directs and assists in outreach efforts to provide information about college projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 15 years experience in Management of multiple construction projects; experience within a large Capital Improvement program and familiarity with relevant Public Codes.
- 7 years experience in Educational Facility Construction preferred.
- BA or BS in Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning, Construction Management or a closely related field. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Experience utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Knowledge of all parts of the project life cycle, to include master planning, design and closeout
- Experience in alternative delivery method
- Experience with using a web based project management system such as Proliance
- Experience in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified projects and/or the Collaborative for High Performing Schools (CHPS)
- Experience in Formal Construction Partnering
- Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes or similar
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the California State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- A valid Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI)
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday September 19, 2018 @ 3:00 pm (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Manager IV College Project Director
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of September 24, 2018
Interviews: Week of October 1, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: October 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-198
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com