Master Planning Program Manager (Closed)
PROJECT MANAGER IV – MASTER PLANNING PROGRAM MANAGER
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Regional – Valley/Central/South
Salary Range: $176.8K to $208.8K annual base salary, depending upon experience
Provide leadership, coordination, and deliver services to the BuildLACCD bond program related to College Master Planning, Space Utilization and CEQA analysis.
- Develop a plan describing the approach, timeline, and necessary resources for implementation of these services;
- Facilitate consultant solicitation;
- Develop standards and procedures;
- Develop consistency among consultant’s deliverables by providing formats and content outlines;
- Assist with presentations to LACCD constituencies and stakeholders; and
- Coordinate and make recommendations to the Chief Facilities Executive; PMO Regional Program Directors; and College Project Teams (CPT’s).
- Coordinates all master planning activities including meetings with stakeholders, program management office, regional program directors, college project directors and District
- Assesses the impact of current and future educational plans
- Analyzes the results of space utilization studies, enrollment numbers and demographics
- Delivers updates as necessary to master plans
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 12 years of experience in the management of complex construction projects; experience in the administration and operation of a large Capital Improvement Program or Bond program.
- BA or BS in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in a public higher education capital improvement program.
- Knowledge of all parts of the project life cycle, to include master planning, project budgeting, design and construction, and closeout
- Experience in alternative delivery methods.
- Experience with using a web based project management system such as Proliance.
- Experience in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
- Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes or similar.
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the California State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
- A valid Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI).
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday August 7, 2018 @ 12:00 pm (no late submissions can be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Manager IV
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of August 13, 2018
Interviews: Week of August 20, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: August-September 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-190
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org