Project Manager IV (Closed)
PROJECT MANAGER IV – PROGRAM MASTER PLANNING MANAGER
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / Program Management Office
Salary Range: $176.8K to $208.0K annual base salary, depending upon experience
Provide leadership, coordination, and deliver services to the BuildLACCD bond program related to College Master Planning, Space Utilization, CEQA analysis, Capital Improvement Planning/Plans (CIP) and project scope management.
- Assess the state of the current BuildLACCD program and make recommendations for potential improvement with respect to the Position Overview (above);
- Develop a plan describing the approach, timeline, and necessary resources for implementation of these services;
- Facilitate consultant solicitation and manage consultant contracts;
- Develop standards and procedures;
- Develop consistency among consultant’s deliverables by providing formats and content outlines;
- Assist with presentations to LACCD constituencies and stakeholders;
- Coordinate and make recommendations to the Chief Facilities Executive; PMO Regional Program Directors; and College Project Teams (CPT’s);
- Coordinate all master planning activities including meetings with stakeholders, program management office, regional program directors, college project directors, District and consultants;
- Assess the impact of current and future strategic and educational plans;
- Analyze the results of space utilization studies, enrollment numbers and demographics;
- Oversee the continuity, integration and quality of master planning, programming and pre-design phases;
- Deliver updates as necessary to master plans;
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 12 years of experience in the management of complex construction projects; experience in the administration and operation of a large Capital Improvement Program or Bond program.
- BA, BS or B.Arch in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s Degree or professional license in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in a public higher education capital improvement program.
- Knowledge of all parts of the project life cycle, to include master planning, project budgeting, design and construction, closeout, maintenance and operations and total cost of facilities ownership.
- Experience in alternative delivery methods.
- Experience with using a web based project management system such as Proliance.
- Experience in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
- Experience as Owner’s representative and professional service provider.
- Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA).
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the California State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Wednesday April 15, 2020 @ 12:00pm noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD PROJECT MANAGER IV – PMPM
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of April 20, 2020
Interviews: Week of April 27, 2020
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: May 2020
Recruitment No.: SAC-269
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com