Prolog Administrator I (Closed)
PROLOG ADMINISTRATOR I
Program: Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) Project Controls, Various Projects LAX, ONT, VNY
Salary: up to $80,000 annual
The Prolog Support position reports to the Prolog Support Manager. The duties include supporting the suite of Prolog Modules and Forms, providing ad-hoc trouble-shooting, “over the shoulder” reviews and assistance for Prolog end-users, attending Prolog customer care meetings and proactively completing Prolog trouble tickets.
The Prolog Support position will undertake the following duties and responsibilities.
• Providing end-user support for the suite of Prolog Modules and Forms, including customization of screens, processes and reports, as required, to satisfy the end-user requirements.
• Providing end-user training and “over the shoulder” reviews to ensure that the Prolog software is being used effectively and efficiently; and the data is being entered thoroughly and correctly.
• Help enforce Program and Project Procedures through the correct entry, reporting and interpretation of Prolog data.
• Providing ad-hoc technical and trouble-shooting support for the Prolog Modules and Forms; and acting as a “first-responder” to end-user trouble tickets.
• Implementing a trouble-ticket tracking and prioritization process whereby the trouble calls are categorized and reported; and then “fine-tuning” the training to address the noted problem areas.
• Coordinating with the LAWA IT Group to monitor the computer assets and their usage, assist with software and hardware upgrades, as required, provide network trouble-shooting and tuning assistance, as required.
• Help integrate the Prolog data with the Primavera Scheduling and MC2 Estimating data to produce integrated Scope, Schedule and Budget reports, as required.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE LEVEL AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
• A four-year College/University degree is necessary, preferably in Information Technology / Computer Programming or related field
• Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience.
• Two- to five-years directly supporting a large-scale project management software.
• Experience in a public-sector Program Management / Construction Management office environment is highly desirable.
• Self-starter attitude with results-oriented focus.
• Demonstrates a proactive and respectful approach to end-user trouble calls and “over the shoulder” reviews.
• Willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Prolog Management Software, Microsoft Office suite, Crystal Report Writer, the Adobe Acrobat software.
• Experience using integrated software platforms, such as Prolog and Primavera, on a large-scale, multi-million dollar construction project highly desirable.
• Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
• Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous position.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• MS Office Suite, including Excel and Access, is required.
• Demonstrated experience with a graphics package is required.
• Demonstrated experience with Adobe Acrobat PDF is required.
• Prolog Management System or other large-scale, integrated project management solution is highly desirable.
• Experience with Crystal Reports is highly desirable.
• Experience with Primavera Scheduling software and/or MC2 Estimating software is desirable.
• Demonstrated experience supporting multi-user platform in a networked environment.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Monday March 17, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Prolog Administrator
At a minimum, the candidate’s professional resume must include the following:
1) List of all Educational Achievements
2) List of all Professional Licenses or Certificates
3) List of Awards Received
4) Detailed Employment History with each company or government agency including
a) Name & Contact Information of the firm or agency,
b) Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
c) Positions Held
d) List of Projects/Programs Managed including project value, location of assignment, roles and responsibilities and contribution to each project