Quality Assurance Specialist (Closed)
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST I
Client / Project: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / Program Management Office
Salary Range: $53.9K to $63.4K annual base salary, depending upon experience
Assist the Quality Assurance/Quality Control department in various phases of the implementation, monitoring of Standard Operating Procedures, and implementation of best practices and achievement of performance metrics. Position will provide support through word/excel processing, meeting minutes, creating and preparing spreadsheets and presentations, tracking timelines and responsibilities, filing, creating binders and labels, document and database management support, electronic filing, coordination with various departments, and special project technical support.
- Provide general/technical administrative support to the QA/QC department.
- Provide support as needed to the Risk Management Team.
- Assists with monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual Reports.
- Support team to verify Standard Operating Procedure requirements are accurately portrayed, and gather information as required.
- Provide assistance following up with various departments on QA/QC administrative matters.
- Assist in tracking and updating required uploaded information is current.
- Creates meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Provide assistance with Lessons Learned process and database.
- Input/track/maintain forms report.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years Administrative support experience.
- Experience with meeting minutes, spreadsheets, document organization, and electronic filing.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft suite, and Adobe PDF.
- Must have very strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and good multitasking skills.
- 4 year college degree.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience.
- Architectural and Construction background.
- Audit experience.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday March 1, 2021 @ 12:00 noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Quality Assurance Specialist
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of March 8, 2021
Interviews: Week of March 8, 2021
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: March-April 2021
Recruitment No.: SAC-288
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com