Scheduler II (Closed)
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary: up to $116.0K annual depending on experience.
• Coordinate the preparation of project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies
• Perform contractor schedule reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance
• Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget and schedule
• Participate in change order negotiations
• Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses
• Identify schedule related problems which arise during project execution and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions
• Conduct construction/project site visits for progress reporting.
• Review contractor’s weekly and monthly schedule progress and present to management for decision making
• Review and evaluate contractor recovery schedules.
• Perform cost analysis in support of design and construction phases of capital projects
• Analyze actual expenditures versus budget performance
• Prepare cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections
• Understand, interpret and apply contracts, policies and procedures within Build LACCD guidelines.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• 7 years of experience in project or program scheduling on large construction programs
• Advanced proficiency in specified software including, but not limited to, Primavera Scheduling Software, MS Office Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Theories, principles and practices of cost engineering and scheduling.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related field. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
• Flexibility in schedule and transportation to work at multiple sites based on assigned schedule and duties
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Thursday August 21, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: Scheduler II