Scheduler II (Closed)
Assignment: Los Angeles World Airports
Salary: up to $141.4K annual
• Develop and maintain detailed construction planning schedules for new construction and renovation work, as required. These schedules may incorporate several scenarios used to finalize construction sequencing and contracting plans. Special emphasis will be focused on stakeholder issues.
• Develop micro-phasing schedules as required to coordinate particularly challenging work phases; and helps coordinate the various parties to completion
• Develop and analyze man-hour resources, equipment resources and cost loaded, time-phased schedules
• Prepare detailed plans and time scaled charts and diagrams
• Monitor project progress against an established baseline
• Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team.
• Maintain simplified logic schedules to highlight status of key interfaces for critical path review
• Review third-party design and/or construction schedules and provide written comments
• Participate with third-party schedulers to address the comments
• Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments
• Responsible for promptly reporting schedule slippage, other unsatisfactory performance or other variances
• Possess master schedule system and project interface and integration understanding and appreciation for time frames necessary including electrical/mechanical systems and other aviation related disciplines
• Contribute to the advancement of ADG’s goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience scheduling the design and construction of mostly midsize projects; including developing and managing a progress reporting methodology for a complicated design effort.
• Experience with Design-Build and Construction Management at Risk delivery methods is desirable.
• Experience in managing small to mid-size construction projects is highly desirable, including coordination with contractors and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical and complicated construction program and the ability to communicate progress to both technical and management-level personnel.
Professional Experience Level and Other Qualifications
• A four-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field is preferred
• Capable to assume additional responsibilities
• Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment
• Three to 5 years of scheduling experience with 3 to 5 years in direct support of an active construction project
• Mastery of Primavera Project Planner Version 6.0 or higher required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Thursday June 2, 2016 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAWA Scheduler II