Scheduler II Forensic (Closed)
Scheduler II (Forensic)
Assignment: Los Angeles World Airports – Airports Development Group, Bradley Reno
Salary: up to $72.8K annual, depending upon experience
The Prolog Support position reports to the Prolog Support Manager. The duties include supporting the suite of Prolog Modules and Forms, providing ad-hoc trouble-shooting, “over the shoulder” reviews and assistance for Prolog end-users, attending Prolog customer care meetings and proactively completing Prolog trouble tickets. The Prolog Support position will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
• Providing end-user support for the suite of Prolog Modules and Forms, including customization of screens, processes and reports, as required, to satisfy the end-user requirements.
• Providing end-user training and “over the shoulder” reviews to ensure that the Prolog software is being used effectively and efficiently; and the data is being entered thoroughly and correctly.
• Help enforce Program and Project Procedures through the correct entry, reporting and interpretation of Prolog data.
• Providing ad-hoc technical and trouble-shooting support for the Prolog Modules and Forms; and acting as a “first-responder” to end-user trouble tickets.
• Implementing a trouble-ticket tracking and prioritization process whereby the trouble calls are categorized and reported; and then “fine-tuning” the training to address the noted problem areas.
• Coordinating with the LAWA IT Group to monitor the computer assets and their usage, assist with software and hardware upgrades, as required, provide network trouble-shooting and tuning assistance, as required.
• Help integrate the Prolog data with the Primavera Scheduling and MC2 Estimating data to produce integrated Scope, Schedule and Budget reports, as required.
• Self-starter attitude with results-oriented focus. Demonstrates a proactive and respectful approach to end-user trouble calls and “over the shoulder” reviews.
• Willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Prolog Management Software, Microsoft Office suite, Crystal Report Writer, the Adobe Acrobat software.
• Experience using integrated software platforms, such as Prolog and Primavera, on a large-scale, multi-million dollar construction project highly desirable.
• Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
• Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous position.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• MS Office Suite, including Excel and Access, is required.
• Demonstrated experience with a graphics package is required.
• Demonstrated experience with Adobe Acrobat PDF is required.
• Prolog Management System or other large-scale, integrated project management solution is highly desirable.
• Experience with Crystal Reports is highly desirable.
• Experience with Primavera Scheduling software and/or MC2 Estimating software is desirable.
• Demonstrated experience supporting multi-user platform in a networked environment.
Professional Experience Level and Other Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology / Computer Programming.
• Minimum two (2) years of professional experience.
• Two- to five-years directly supporting a large-scale project management software.
• Experience in a public-sector Program Management / Construction Management office environment is highly desirable.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Monday February 9, 2015 @ 12:00 noon
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: Scheduler II Forensic
At a minimum submitted resume must include detailed employment history with:
1) Name & Location of company or government agency
2) Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
3) Positions Held
4) List of Projects/Programs Managed including:
a) project value $$
b) location of assignment
c) roles and responsibilities
d) contribution to each project