Scheduler III (Closed)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Regional – Valley/Central/South
Salary Range: $120.2K to $140.4K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Coordinate the preparation of project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies
- Perform contractor schedule reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance
- Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget and schedule
- Perform time impact analysis on schedule fragments
- Participate in change order negotiations
- Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses
- Identify schedule related problems which arise during project execution and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions
- Conduct construction/project site visits for progress reporting.
- Review contractor’s weekly and monthly schedule progress, prepare narrative of findings, submit and present to management for decision making
- Review and evaluate contractor recovery schedules.
- Perform cost analysis in support of design and construction phases of capital projects
- Analyze actual expenditures versus budget performance
- Prepare cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections
- Understand, interpret and apply contracts, policies and procedures within Build LACCD guidelines.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 years of experience in project or program scheduling on large construction programs
- Advanced proficiency in specified software including, but not limited to, Primavera Scheduling Software, MS Office Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Theories, principles and practices of cost engineering and scheduling.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related field. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Flexibility in schedule and transportation to work at multiple sites based on assigned schedule and duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Thursday October 11, 2018 @ 8:00am (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Scheduler III
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of October 15, 2018
Interviews: Week of October 15, 2018
Number of positions: 2
Anticipated Start: October-November 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-200
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com