Scheduler III (Closed)
Assignment: Los Angeles World Airports / Program & Project Management Support Services
Automated People Mover (APM) Element within the Planning & Development Group (PDG)
Salary: $166.4K to $197.6K annual salary depending upon experience
• Develop and maintain detailed construction planning schedules for new construction and renovation work, as required. These schedules may incorporate several scenarios used to finalize construction sequencing and contracting plans. Special emphasis will focus on stakeholder issues
• Develop micro-phasing schedules as required to coordinate particularly challenging work phases; and help coordinate the various parties to completion
• Develop and analyze man-hour resources, equipment resources and cost loaded, time-phased schedules
• Prepare detailed plans and time scaled charts and diagrams
• Monitor project progress against an established baseline
• Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team.
• Maintain simplified logic schedules to highlight status of key interfaces for critical path review
• Review third-party design and/or construction schedules and provide written comments
• Participate with third-party schedulers to address the comments
• Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments
• Responsible for promptly reporting schedule slippage, other unsatisfactory performance or other variances
• Contribute to the advancement of the Landside Access Modernization Program’s (LAMP) goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders
• Mastery of Primavera Project Planner Version 6.0 or higher required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat is required.
• Possess master schedule system and project interface and integration understanding and appreciation for time frames necessary including BHS, Special Systems, Power, HVAC for large scale flat work and other aviation related disciplines.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE LEVEL AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
• A four-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field is preferred
• Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment
• Ten plus years of scheduling experience with 5 plus years in direct support of an active construction project.
• Demonstrated experience scheduling the design and construction of large-scale, complex projects; including developing and managing a progress reporting methodology for a complicated design effort.
• Experience with various delivery methods such as Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build and Construction Management at Risk, Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain (DBFOM) delivery methods is desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical and complicated construction program and the ability to communicate progress to both technical and management-level personnel.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Tuesday September 6, 2016 @ 10:00am
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAWA Scheduler III
At a minimum submitted resume must include detailed employment history with:
1) Name & Location of company or government agency
2) Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
3) Positions Held
4) List of Projects/Programs Managed including:
a) project value $$
b) location of assignment
c) roles and responsibilities
d) contribution to each project
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org