Scheduler Lead (Closed)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Program Management Office (Downtown Los Angeles)
Salary Range: $154.4K to $171.6K annual base salary, depending upon experience
• Implementing scheduling standards across all campuses.
• Overseeing and QA/QC scheduling reports from all campuses.
• Participating monthly schedule review at all campuses.
• Implementing quarterly schedule update on rebase line.
• Prepare ad hoc management reports and presentation material.
• Promote innovative ideas within the scheduling group to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Coordinate the preparation of project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies
• Perform contractor schedule reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance
• Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget and schedule
• Perform time impact analysis on schedule fragments
• Participate in change order negotiations
• Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses
• Identify schedule related problems which arise during project execution and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions
• Conduct construction/project site visits for progress reporting.
• Review contractor’s weekly and monthly schedule progress, prepare narrative of findings, submit and present to management for decision making
• Review and evaluate contractor recovery schedules.
• Perform cost analysis in support of design and construction phases of capital projects
• Analyze actual expenditures versus budget performance
• Prepare cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections
• Understand, interpret and apply contracts, policies and procedures within Build LACCD guidelines.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• 15 years of combined experience in project and program scheduling on large construction programs
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related field. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
• Advanced proficiency in specified software including, but not limited to, Primavera Scheduling Software, MS Office Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Theories, principles and practices of cost engineering, scheduling, and schedule forensics
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Flexibility in schedule and transportation to work at multiple sites based on assigned schedule and duties
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Thursday February 8, 2018 @ 10:00am (no late submissions will be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Scheduler Lead
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of February 12, 2018
Interviews: Week of February 19, 2017
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: February/March 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-157
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org