Scheduler V (Closed)
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) – Program Management Office
Salary Range: $144.0K to $169.5K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Assist with the development and implementation of scheduling standards, procedures, templates and tools.
- Provide QA/QC for project schedules and reports from all colleges.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad hoc program level schedule reports.
- Develop and maintain program master schedule.
- Provide trainings of schedule standards and procedures to schedulers and project teams.
- Provide administrative support for scheduling system.
- Prepare project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies.
- Perform contractor schedule reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance.
- Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget and schedule.
- Perform time impact analysis of project schedule delays and potential claims.
- Participate in change order negotiations.
- Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses.
- Identify schedule related problems which arise during project execution and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions.
- Conduct construction/project site visits for progress reporting.
- Review contractor’s weekly and monthly schedule progress, prepare narrative of findings, submit and present to management for decision making.
- Review and evaluate contractor recovery schedules.
- Prepare and maintain cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections.
- Understand, interpret and apply contracts, policies and procedures within Build LACCD guidelines.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 12 years of experience in project or program scheduling on large construction programs
- Advanced proficiency in Primavera P6 Scheduling Software, MS Office Applications including MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Thorough knowledge of theories, principles and practices of cost engineering and scheduling
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related fields. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with time impact analysis
- Experience with construction claims and change orders
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday January 21, 2020 @ 1:00 p.m. (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Scheduler V
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of January 27, 2020
Interviews: Week of January 27, 2020
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: February 2020
Recruitment No.: SAC-258
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com